Junior T&E Analyst
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Commander Operational Test and Evaluation Force (COMOPTEVFOR) Virginia Beach, VA
Job Type: Junior T&E Specialist
Experience: 3+ Years
Clearance Type: Secret
AERMOR is seeking is seeking qualified candidates with Test and Evaluation experience to support the Surface Warfare and Combat Systems programs at COMOPTEVFOR (70 Division) in the following areas: Documentation review, Test Planning Support, Operational Test Design, Test Analysis, and Reporting, Test Operations Support, Modeling and Simulation Support, and Program Management Support..
- Operational Test Design Development Plan and design operational tests in conjunction with mission-based Critical Operational Issues (COI), cross-referenced with Navy Mission Essential Task Lists (NMETL) and/or Joint Mission Essential Task Lists (JMETL). Operational Tests are to be conducted in conjunction with the IOT&E methodology, in accordance with existing COMOPTEVFOR Policies.
- Assist in the development and refinement to integrated evaluation framework (IEF) for OT, DT assists, operational assessments (OA), IOT&E, FOT&E, and compile data necessary to draft the test plans (both integrated and operational) to address changes in requirements documentation.
- Conduct background research and provide analytical support and recommendations for the development of data collection plans for testing the operational effectiveness and suitability.
- Devise test matrices and procedures to satisfy COMOPTEVFOR testing objectives.
- Determine data reduction/reconstruction requirements (including hardware and software resources necessary for the collection and storage); identify facilities which can provide this processing; and prepare appropriate documentation to support the required service(s).
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience (within 3 years) of developmental and operational test strategies for CVN systems.
- Must have working knowledge of processes and procedures for range scheduling and test surrogate applications.
- Must have experience (5 of the last 8 years) with the Navy and multi-service missions, operations, logistics, management, and organizational responsibilities.
- Must have working knowledge of the DoD 5000 series, OPNAVINST 5000.42 series, as well as SECNAVINST 5000 series instructions. ·
- Must have demonstrated the ability to interact effectively within the naval community and have a demonstrated ability to communicate the results of the operational analysis to sponsoring activities and decision makers.
- Must have working knowledge of DOE and expertise in development of the CVN 78 IEF and expertise in entry/extraction of data within the COMOPTEVFOR IEF database tool.
- Must have completed the COMOPTEVFOR Operational Test Director and Integrated Evaluation Framework training courses.[AH1]
- Must have previous operational test experience.
- Must have previous active duty Naval experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Project.
- [AH1]Must have completed the COMOPTEVFOR Operational Test Director and Integrated Evaluation Framework training courses.
Three (in the last five years) of T&E experience AND
- Two years’ experience in specified field and Doctorate or;
- Four years’ experience in specified field and Master’s degree or;
- Six years’ experience in specified field and Bachelor’s degree or;
- Eight years’ experience in specified field and Associates degree.