Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Peterson AFB, CO/Schriever SFB, CO
Job Type: Subject Matter Expert
Experience: 6+ Years
Clearance: Secret, TS/SCI eligible / Current TS/SCI preferred
AERMOR is seeking highly qualified individuals with proven experience operating components of missile defense systems to provide support to Space Training and Readiness (STAR) Delta (Provisional (P)) Detachment 4, for MDS programs. The MDS portfolio of programs include Ballistic MDS Overhead Persistent Infrared (OPIR) Architecture [BOA], Long Range Discrimination Radar [LRDR]). These positions will assist STAR Delta (P)-led programs with operational test/assessment planning, execution, evaluation and reporting.
• Provide input to OPIR and ground/sea-based radar hardware-in-the-loop and digital modeling and simulation accreditation packages for tests that require them.
• Assist in the identification, and/or integration of test infrastructure capabilities (live, virtual, and modeling and simulation to include both Hardware-In-The-Loop (HWIL) and digital) and ways to use test infrastructure capabilities to answer operational questions. This includes operationally realistic environments for cyber, space and threat representation.
• Provide input to revise the Initial Test Design as needed.
• Provide Test and Evaluation (T&E) support to both the Launcher and Munitions Test Teams of the STORM Project Office
• Support operational test execution; requesting, scheduling, and tracking of test/assessment resources and facilities; identifying and preparing test/assessment equipment.
• Participate in the execution of test/assessment plans, data management and analysis plans, and detailed test/assessment procedures.
• Develop and deliver execution briefings and debriefings. Review and update documentation.
Required Skills and Experience: